- Responsible for assisting in the management of low risk projects, the execution of standard project plans, maintaining project quality and focus as directed. Coordinates standard project plans and delivers against statements of work.
- Monitor compliance with applicable codes, practices, policies, performance standards and specifications.
- Interact daily with clients to interpret their requirements and represent them in the field.
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with project managers and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support.
- Manage project deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Understands the importance of customer satisfaction and acts accordingly.
- Makes management aware of potential issues or customer escalations.
- Point of contact for project schedule.
- Provide performance feedback to management.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT or other related fields.
- Have service in mind.
- 3 years of experience in the IT field or related.
- Can communicate in English.