- Define the PMO strategy and lead the design and implementation of a common project management methodology, standards, and tools to drive and facilitate the successful delivery of projects as a project management professional.
- Lead the execution of a PMO governance, reporting, and review framework to provide a holistic view of all organizational project activity.
- Manage interdependencies and coordination across projects to ensure that information relating to project deliverables, risks and issues is effectively communicated between stakeholders and that key performance indicators are monitored and evaluated.
- Identify and define the major strategic issues for the organization and integrate diverse stakeholder interests with the Government’s broader agenda to inform the development and prioritization of project initiatives and to proactively understand and mitigate risks.
- Define business strategies and organizational policies to enable the strategic coordination of multiple major projects and initiatives to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of projects.
- Foster collaborative and mutually supportive relationships with project leaders and senior stakeholders, assess cross-functional project team capability, provide coaching, training, and support to enhance the Agency’s project/program management capability, and improve collaborative development and project results.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in IT, Business Management, or other related fields
- More education or experience may be preferred or required.
- At least 10 years in Project Management preferably.
- Strong understanding of business management, financial, and leadership principles.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership, coaching, and conflict resolution skills.
- Time and project management skills.
- Ability to analyze processes and information, identify problems and trends, and develop effective solutions and strategies.
- Commitment to providing exceptional service to customers and support to staff members.
- Good at English both oral and written.
- Having PMP Certification will be an advantage.