- Implementation, troubleshooting for Google Cloud technologies and working closely with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Prepare a demonstration and perform proof of concept of solutions for customers.
- Understand sales cycle such as getting customer requirements, helping them prepare data such as RFP/TOR and presenting solutions to customers.
- Able to learn and develop their own abilities both for technical skills and soft skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology System or related fields.
- At least 3+ years’ experience in implementation, troubleshooting for Google Cloud technologies.
- Having experience installing Linux, Unix, Red Hat, CentOS, Ubuntu and Windows will be an advantage.
- Have the ability to work with shell scripting, Windows PowerShell. Especially Ansible will be an advantage.
- Having experience with virtual machine, container and cloud technologies.
- Having knowledge about development life cycle technologies and tools such as DevOps, CI/CD, GIT, GitHub/Lab, Jenkins, and API management will be an advantage.
- Having knowledge of Content Management such as Drupal, WordPress, etc. will be an advantage.
- Having knowledge of Database Solution such as relational Database and No-SQL Database. Especially Cassandra, MongoDB will be an advantage.
- Having knowledge of Orchestration technologies such as Kubernetes will be an advantage.
- Able to work under pressure with problem solving capabilities.
- Open and service minded, proactive with a sense of urgency and self-motivated.
- Good command of English communication