Prisma SASE combines Prisma Access, Prisma SD-WAN, and Autonomous Digital Experience Management into a single Cloud-based platform to simplify networking and security while increasing organizational agility and securing the remote user.
- Prisma Access
- Protect all app traffic to ensure that remote users can work safely and have a great experience.
- Next-generation CASB
- Automatically protect SaaS applications and stop threats in real-time.
- Zero Trust Network Access
- It is a valid user permission for application access with policy management and threat detection.
- Cloud Secure Web Gateway
- It is a Web-Based Security with Analytics and Machine Learning.
- Firewall as a Service
- Protect each branch or remote location with a cloud firewall.
- Prisma SD-WAN
- Define policies with an application base and reduce the complexity of Network and Security operations by using Machine Learning and Automation for a great user experience.
- Cloud-delivered Branch
- Provide services to all branches with cloud services, ensuring that access is highly efficient.
- Router Modernization
- Reduce manual system configuration by using Zero Trust Provisioning and 5G.
- Automated network operations
- Automate and reduce the complexity of network management and security, with lower problems up to 99%.
- Autonomous Digital Experience Management
- Deliver great performance and add to the user experience.
- SASE Native
- See all the routes and End Points with a well-made solution that integrates with other systems efficiently.
- Segment-Wise Insights
- Eliminate blind spots with Visibility on every Traffic route.
- Automated response
- Automatically identify and fix problems that arise before they become big problems.
- Advanced Endpoint Protection
- Protection against multiple attacks
- Policy control
- The company can set policies to control the running of specific files, such as prevention of running files on outlook tmp folders or exe files on USB drives etc.
- High level of file running control
- Traps can set policies to control Child process, Folder, Unsign executables via application running control or Hash.
- Work with WildFire
- Traps can send suspicious files for verification and analysis on Cloud system. It is WildFire which shares a new Malware database worldwide. This makes it possible to quickly and accurately block new attacks that appear.
- Technical protection
- Traps conventionally can prevent attacks by disrupting the hacker’s process through verifying and analyzing the techniques used by the hacker. It can protect against more than 20 hacker techniques.