Private Cloud is a data storage system of the output stored in a private server with high security. Users can manage various settings by themselves.
- Provide freedom to control access and security settings.
- Possess the privacy of hardware and software to ensure security.
- Clearly define the management, allowing for better control and maintenance of the system.
- Reduce connection problems or latency by Bandwidth.
- Manage and control all resources by the organization through Platform
Storage and processing systems are stored in public servers just as putting them together into one place. Each user cannot access other people’s data without their permission. It is considered to have a certain level of security, with the advantage on fast, convenient, and popular usage for work and integration.
- Reduce costs for caring, installation, maintenance or change of infrastructure equipment.
- Increase and decrease Cloud usage as needed. Simply order the work on usage channel.
- Reduce a problem of system crashes, with a certified standard by the service provider such as SLA, ISO/IEC.
- Easily use, with basic training and IT staffs to help.
- Work through online anytime, anywhere.
- Manage all resources in the organization manually through Platform.
It is the use of Public Cloud and Private Cloud together, depending on the management of each organization with flexibility and safety. it is also considered the most efficient Cloud Computing.
- Reduce costs, with no need to invest in Private Cloud.
- Lower the disadvantages of choosing Public Cloud and Private Cloud.
- Able to combine Public Cloud and Private Cloud for maximum efficiency and flexibility.
Caring service and technical support for infrastructure systems of Public Cloud (GCP) are managed by a team of experts to enhance smoother businesses operations with efficiency.
- Reduce operational costs and lower difficulties, with preparation for the system and teams.
- Maintain a stable system with safety and able to quickly expand the system according to the business needs.
- 8×5 caring service and technical support for infrastructure systems of Public Cloud
- Infrastructure inspection
- Support for technical outages
- Request for modification, increase, decrease, and adjust infrastructure system
- Monthly report