Increase the security of systems on Cloud, such as Google, AWS, and Azure, concisely up to the next level which enhances business reliability.
- Protect the Public Cloud, Private Cloud, and Multi-cloud of the organization from cyber threats.
- Protect against various types of threats, including DDoS attacks, to the Web application of the organization via the service provider’s cloud system. Wherever the organization’s Web application is located, it can be assured of safety from cyber-attacks through the internet network.
- The access to various applications of the organization, whether On-premise, Cloud, etc., is safe in the form of ZTNA (Zero Trust Network Access), where security policies can be centrally defined and controlled through the provider’s cloud network.
- DDoS Protection
- Cloud WAF
- Cloud Firewall
- URL Filtering
- DNS Security
- Cloud Sandbox
The solution can help organizations quickly and accurately detect and respond to security incidents at the endpoints of equipment. It can also extend the scope of protection to Servers, firewalls, and Email. Tangerine has grown from IT Infrastructure for more than 20 years while being trusted by large organizations in the country.
- Protect the endpoint computers of users within the organization from cyber threats.
- Protect a wide range of attacks against various computer users as the signature-based and behavior-based forms, e.g. Zero-Day threats.
- Able to detect the threat actor’s distribution channels from multiple sources. Technology such as EDR (Endpoint Detection and Response) and XDR (Extended Detection and Response) can work with security devices in the system of additional networks to enable the solution itself to achieve maximum efficiency such as Firewall, SIEM, SOAR, etc.
- Next-Generation Antivirus
Solution for security – Protect the threats and attacks to Tangerine’s corporate network. Provide consultation, design, supply, installation, and after-sales service.
- Protect the organization and data center from cyber threats.
- Make the connection to the Internet world and the use of Email by network users in the most secure way.
- Protect against cyber threats and improve the efficiency of web servers in the organization.
- Server Load Balancing
- Application Delivery Controller
- Web Security Gateway
- Email Security Gateway
- DDoS Protection
Help the organization design security systems with automation and conciseness. Able to set permission to access information. To reduce the risk of threats, Tangerine provides the service for new system planning or the connection of DevSecOps to legacy pipelines, in line with teaching how to use and providing complete after-sales service by a team of experts certified by leading brands, such as Micro Focus, Synopsys, Checkmarx, Veracode, SonaType, Aqua Security, Palo Alto, etc.
- Implement security in SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) to reduce vulnerabilities in software code.
- Ensure that the DevOps team, including developers, and operation teams, can share their responsibilities on the principle of security best practices.
- Create an automated detection at each stage of software production by integrating security controls, tools, and processes into DevOps workflow.
- Threat Modeling
- Change Impact Analysis
- Pre-commit Hooks
- Software Composition Analysis
- Code Review
- Container Security
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Vulnerability Monitoring
- Access and Configuration Management
- Chaos Engineering
- Pen Testing
- Log Collection
- Access Control
Set a strategy for protecting the data of the organization. Restrict access to information to prevent data leakage. For the efficiency of data control measures, Tangerine has been certified by the international standard for information security management systems ISO / IEC 27001, with confidence in the experience of both On-premise and On-cloud data protection.
- Protect valuable data of the organization from cyber espionage, unauthorized access, alteration, and modification by malicious parties, etc.
- Prevent data leakage from multiple channels, such as user devices, portable storage devices, web browser applications, email systems, instant messaging, etc.
- Encrypt data with secure and advanced algorithms. As a result, even if the information is leaked, people can’t take advantage of that information. It is considered to comply with rules and regulations regarding the management or protection of data.
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Data Encryption
- Data Tokenization
- Data Masking
Privacy Program Management (PPM) consulting service enables the organization to effectively manage personal data in relation to the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA). Tangerine is an official Value Added Reseller (VAR) appointed by OneTrust to provide services of advice on features that are suitable for each organization, including the Installation service to connect the PPM system to the existing system. We also provide teaching on how to use the system including after-sales service. Our confidence is in a team of experts certified at the Expert and Professional level, while the Company has been certified for the ISO/IEC 27701 in personal data management system standards.
- Records of data processing activities known as Data inventory or ROPA (Record of Processing Activity).
- Scan for a corporate website, with comprehensive cookie management.
- Efficient management of consent from the center.
- Management for the request of data subjects through a single dashboard.
- Cookie Compliance
- Universal Consent Management & Preference Management
- DSAR (Data Subject Access Rights)
- Data Mapping
- Policy & Notice Management
- Assessment Automation