BACKUP & REPLICATION
Veeam Backup & Replication: Backup Solution Recovery and data security that works both On-premise and On-cloud to deliver simplicity, flexibility, reliability, and efficiency in immediate protection of data which are recovered for security from cyber threats and data verification before restorage.
- Modular and Cloud-native, Cloud Mobility
- It is designed for use with AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud, including API that utilizes Native Snapshots, Storage, and Security for backup or recovery.
- Instant Recovery at Scale
- Allow quick recovery, such as VMs, Applications, Servers, and NAS.
- Safety from Ransomware
- Immediately protect and recover data from cyber-attacks.
- Support for Backing up Multiple Workloads with Veeam Universal License (VUL)
- Virtual: VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V, Nutanix AHV, and Red Hat Virtualization.
- Cloud: Workloads running in AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud.
- Physical: Microsoft Windows, Linux, Mac, IBM AIX, and Oracle Solaris.
- Enterprise applications: Microsoft SQL, Exchange, SharePoint, Active Directory, SAP HANA, Oracle RMAN, Kubernetes, MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- NAS file shares.
- High-speed Recovery
- Able to backup and restore quickly for both Full Backup and Incremental.
- Migration of VMs without any add-on programs
- Migration can easily migrate VMs from one host to another.
- Data Loss Avoidance
- Replicate cross-site or different branches (DR Site) safely to reduce the risk of data damage during replication or other operations.
- Verified Recoverability
- There is a capability called SureBackup and SureReplicate to test if the stored Backup files can actually work or not.
- Leveraged Data
- Bring the backup files to test immediately without worrying about the impact on the current work system or the original Backup file.
- Complete Visibility
- There are many tools to help verify the backup and restore in many areas, such as monitoring, reporting, or checking the statistics of working backwards in various fields.
- Failover Plan
- Create an action plan to recover the entire system in case of damages.
- If the old system is repaired successfully and ready to work again, all VMs can be moved back to the original Host, while the latest updated data is also returned to the original host.
Kasten (K10) is a Data Management Platform that integrates backup capabilities and data recovery for systems on Kubernetes which are easy to use with a good support for expansion and work safely and securely in compatible to Veeam Backup & Replication to make Data Management more comprehensive.
- Backup and Restore
- Set policies as a Workflow to help manage data automatically as needed, such as taking snapshots which can set the frequency or set the time to do it, and define Label for Resource that needs to be managed by defining policies to link with the application to help workflow in the backup data and migration of data or application.
- Disaster Recovery
- Veeam Kasten K10 allows data recovery of application in every part as needed. The application can also be cloned to the same place or the new Namespace. Granular recovery can also be performed as part of the application.
- The recovery is flexible and can be done easily and efficiently. It also allows selecting copies of application at appropriate time to be recovered.
- Application Mobility
- Veeam Kasten K10 can help migrate application across Namespace, Cluster, Account Region, and Cloud. Such capability leads to a wide range of application, including Disaster Recovery (DR), Test/Dev, and Performance Testing.
- Enhance data security to cover all parts of application and infrastructure.
- Support for scaling-extending applications or micro-services according to the usage.
- Reduce the impact that occurs during the use of application, increase work efficiency and system recovery to achieve better results.