ARUBA EDGE SERVICE PLATFORM
A subsidiary of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, is the global leader in Edge-to-cloud network solutions.
They provide secure and intelligent systems that leverage AI to automate network management
and drive impactful business outcomes. With their Cloud-native ARUBA ESP platform, powered by AI analytics,
they offer comprehensive coverage for wired, wireless, and WAN networks. Aruba’s integrated solutions,
including AIOps, Zero Trust Security, and Unified Infrastructure, help customers solve complex network challenges,
reduce management complexity, and quickly adapt to evolving business needs.
- Technology Silos Hinder Agility
- In many organizations, there are wired, wireless, security, and WAN products with different management platforms. In case of separate management, it is difficult to detect and solve problems in campus, branch, and data center environments.
- Lack of Network Automation and Visibility
- Maintain and manage in a manual way for each device on the network. This makes troubleshooting and slow response, leading to Human errors.
- Security Threats Rising
- At present, there is a more variety of BYOD and IoT devices with the complexity of system maintenance, ten-time increasing of new risks.
- A Unified Infrastructure with Central converges the technology silos into a single pane of glass
- Manage devices in the system and ZTP installation, view clients and application performance data, learn connection workflows and usage in the system on Single Dashboard.
- Intelligent Automation Augments the Operator (AIOps)
- It is the Automation Helper for Administrators as a Cloud-based infrastructure design for automation, with distributed analytics and programmability in each device. It is the center of data collection in the system of wired, wireless, and WAN to reduce time in problem solving.
- A Consistent Security Framework Protects and Simplifies the Network (Zero Trust)
- It can specify different types of equipment intelligently in the network (Dynamic Segmentation intelligently) to set policies based on Role, User, Group, Device type, and manage the system with Zero Trust Security policy.
- AI Optimize
- Automated System Management of AI insights can manage, analyze, detect problems on RF Management, Connectivity issues, User roaming issues, with alerts about those problems.
- Unified Infrastructure
- Aruba ESP Architecture is managed through Aruba Central for local devices. It also helps install ZTP systems, view clients and application performance data, learn connection workflows and usage on Single Dashboard systems.
- Zero Trust Network Security
- It is Safety Management by using the concept “role-based policy” with easy management and lower complexity.
HPE SimpliVity is accepted by customers for High capacities with easy management and fast backup data. It is also designed for organizations to instantly use in their businesses and support various workloads, as well as easy maintenance towards new innovations of businesses and organizations at all times.
- Advanced Data Services
- A quick backup and restored data.
- Deduplication and Compression at all times to save up to 10 times of more space guaranteed.
- Flexible Federation Strategy
- Ability to expand up to 16 nodes.
- Compatibility despite different models.
- Simplify Your Environment with HPE SimpliVity 380
- Many options of all flash to customize.
- Backup and archive with hybrid flash storage.
- Hardware accelerated or software-optimized for deduplication and compression at all times.
- Easy maintenance, Cost-effectiveness With AI from HPE InfoSight
- Able to work with HPE InfoSight, an intelligent AI that collects data within the HPE. SimpliVity system to automatically analyze and advise, such as alerts on problems and various matters, including advice for system improvement and plan on system expansion with accuracy, thus making HPE SimpliVity even easier and more cost effective.
- Support the work of Application (Container)
- Support of CSI (Container Storage Interface) from HPE SimpliVity’s Software Define Storage (SDS) of HPE SimpliVity to create a persistent disk for Container and serve the Backup PV effectively, in responding to business operations under new types of Application.
- Protection of work systems as well as important business data backup and DR.
- Easy maintenance, cost-effectiveness with AI from HPE InfoSight.
- Support of the needs for a variety of usage, with various models for selection to meet the needs.
HPE ProLiant Server becomes familiar as the HPE Mainstream Server used by small to large businesses. In fact, HPE ProLiant Server comes in three internal models to meet the needs of processing and data management for different businesses. There are 3 models of HPE ProLiant Server as follows: HPE ProLiant DL: Rack Server for Data Center, HPE ProLiant ML: Tower Server to meet the needs of general businesses and HPE ProLiant MicroServer: Small Servers for small businesses.
- Efficiently support various workloads
- Workload Matching – With profiles to choose for BIOS customization to suit different types of work.
- Workload Performance Advisor – Real-time verification to advise on BIOS customization for the most demanding workloads.
- HPE Right Mix Advisor – A system to provide advice on storage and data migration in Hybrid Cloud for maximum efficiency and best value to the system.
- Security in many aspects
- Secure Supply Chain – A verification of manufacturing process, component management, as well as safe and reliable transportation.
- Silicon Root of Trust – A special ASIC inside the server to verify that the firmware in different parts of Server in use has not been inserted with malicious coding.
- Server Configuration Lock – A password to prevent the change of settings in the system boot level or other settings without permission.
- Security Dashboard – A centralized screen for verification of the security status of Server, with alerts in case of unusual changes.
- Production to CNSA Security Modes – Four levels of Security Mode settings within HPE iLO, namely Production, High Security, FIPS 140-2, and CNSA, with the highest level of encryption algorithms.
- Server System Restore – System recovery by administrators in case of Server’s being successfully attacked, so that it can be restored by itself to the state before being attacked.
- One Button Secure Erase – Deletion of password information, settings, and others to ensure that when the server is discontinued, no information will be leaked.
- Manage automatically
- HPE iLO RESTful API – Support of Redfish API to enable automated security management with HPE and other tools.
- HPE iLO 5 – HPE’s intelligent Server management system to help configuration management, remote troubleshooting, and provide alerts in case of problems.
- HPE OneView – System building tool of Software-Defined Infrastructure to support Hybrid Cloud from HPE by changing the installation, default configuration, system updates, and integration between Compute, Storage, Networking to be fully automated.
- HPE InfoSight – HPE’s cloud-based AI to monitor operations and predict potential problems, including trends in resource usage while giving advice on accurate problem solving.