Software-Defined Access (SDA)
Increase convenience for users to access devices and create an automated system for general tasks. This helps reduce the time required to troubleshoot system issues to just a few hours. It also greatly reduces the impact of security system breaches.
- One Automated Network Fabric, the access control of both wired-and wireless-network devices so that the network systems are all the same
- Identity-based Policy and Segmentation, Higher security in making policies, which previously referred to VLAN or IP Address, by adding a user identification tag for confirmation and identification so that specific policies can be made
- AI-Driven Insights and Telemetry, Increase of convenience by using AI to analyze data and recommend solutions for system problems – Because the network is controlled by a controller, it provides End-to-end visibility, allowing the system to detect the problem on any parts.
- Automatic network adjustment Foundation and support for the true digital transformation era
- Policies set for both LAN and WLAN to be the same. Increase of User Experience when the device is moved, with the same policy
- Enhancement of security with Network Segmentation. Change from the originally use of IP Address for identification to usage of Scalable Group Tag for convenience and accuracy in policy making to User
- Lower device set-up time for 802.1x by using Automates settings to the system
- Network Visibility to analyze root causes and solve problems accurately
- Easy to Maintenance, update Firmware for Network Device through GUI Controller.
- Are SDA and SDN the same or not?
- SDA (Software Defined Access) is an SDN (Software Defined Network) on the campus network side of Cisco. It is a combination of Campus Fabric “Network Device” + Cisco DNA “Controller” (Automation & Assurance).
Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI)
ACI is the latest infrastructure from Cisco that helps increase efficiency, reduce the complexity in management, speed up the process of Application Lifecycle for the development, test the system, install and manage workloads automatically to help businesses save on IT costs and install or fix problems quickly, reduce errors, and move forward with more efficiency.
- Work with various Open Standards, Programing Language or Process Various which support REST APIs
- Easy to connect Kubernetes and microservice-based Application
- Management of the system from the Command Line replacement Cover Configuration, Management, Monitoring, and the overall efficiency of system usage.
- Designed to support Active-Active Datacenter Extend network boundaries within the same network fabric of Multiple active locations.
- Enhancement of Application performance to be faster than 80%.
- Easier Scale Up. Integration of Software Flexibility and Hardware Performance.
- A system with the holistic Application infrastructure. Application-level visibility and Real-time monitoring across physical and virtual environments.
- Management of Physical, Virtual, and Cloud-based Environments in a single platform.
- Easy to manage with integration on Application, Network, Security Resources.
- Support for the development via Open APIs, Open Standards, Open Sources.
The importance of WAN for today’s work in Overlay format through different channels, such as MPLS, Broadband, and Internet to enhance the organization’s ability towards a better use of Applications and Services.
- Further development of Viptela SD-WAN technology to Catalyst Router, Catalyst 8000 Series, with the Viptela SD-WAN in 4 components:
- vSmart Controller: Central management of routing, policy, security, segmentation and authentication of devices.
- vManage: Centralized dashboard for configuration and management.
- vEdge Router: Full-featured IP routers, Quality of Service and Policies to communicate on Overlay Network.
- vBond Orchestrator: Help with the authentication and authorization of every device on the network.
- Centralized Management
- Help with Provision and Monitor SD-WAN Policies of different Devices whether it is a branch or Gateway on Cloud of a single Dashboard page.
- Application Performance Optimization
- There are different requirements for each application. For instance, some Applications may be sensitive to delay or jitter.
- Secure Direct Internet Access
- Increase the ability for protection against the threats with Cisco Security, such as Firewall, IPS, URL filtering, TLS Proxy, and Advanced Malware Protection on devices to help protect and increase the confidence of users even more.
- Cloud OnRamp
- Reduce the distance and allocate the best route for the connection to Cloud Application, whether IaaS such as AWS or SaaS, e.g. O365.
- Verify the efficiency of usage with a selection to view details for each device or different Applications and the integration with Cisco StealthWatch and Cisco ThousandEyes to increase analytics capabilities.
- Easy to manage Policies, Devices via Cloud in one dashboard.
- Enhancement of User Experience which is good for users.
- Anti-Malware for a confidence in use.
- Optimize Wan for smooth connectivity.
- Higher analytics capabilities of Device and Application.
Very popular Cisco Meraki, easy management, saving costs, higher performance and efficiency of Network Connectivity Cisco SD-WAN Solution is operated via a subscription base license (enterprise license) on Meraki MX SD-WAN appliances at no additional costs, such as server or hardware management, with simple connection of Meraki MX device via internet to the Meraki dashboard cloud to configure or manage Meraki SD-WAN.
- Auto VPN
- The highlight of Meraki SD-WAN for a quick and easy connection without IPSEC settings, of which Meraki MX automatically connects the IPSEC tunnel between the Meraki MX itself: Just select the desired branch from the Dashboard Cloud page.
- Real-time Monitor
- Enable to see the actual usage and help to fix problems quickly. If having Jitter, Latency or Packet Loss in the system, Meraki SD-WAN will automatically switch to a better link or according to the policy set by the system administrator to help reduce problems that may occur and enhance User Experience for users.
- Build-in Security
- Analyze Layer 7 applications, including Intrusion Prevention (IPS).
- Support different forms of Internet, Increase flexibility in use, such as MPLS, broadband, 4G/5G.
- Centralized Management, Manage easier connections through Cloud Dashboard. If a device at the branch that is broken or has problems, the administrator will be notified.
- Scalability, easy to expand a business or branch. Administrators can set up the usage through Cloud Dashboard and send the device to destination branches. Only install with the endpoint to plug in the Internet line, then the head office administrator can manage Meraki device, which can reduce travel expenses and save time with faster branch expansion.
- Alert system to the administrator, such as Down device or Internet Link problem on Meraki Dashboard will send an Email Alert to investigate the problems or notify the relevant teams more quickly.
- Reduce the time spent on traditional WAN connection.
- Centrally manage connection through Cloud Dashboard.
- Have the Alert System to inform on the causes for accurate inspection and correction.
- Maintain the Real-time traffic management.
HyperFlex is Cisco’s HCI solution that is a complete Hyper-Converged Infrastructure Solution, fast, powerful, and all-in-one. It combines essential components in the Data Center to work seamlessly together, including servers, storage, and network. It is easy to use with quick configuration in just a few minutes, improving network management within organizations. By consolidating servers and storage into a single device, it reduces costs for SAN switches.
- Cisco HyperFlex is a Complete End-to-End Solution that supports both traditional applications and Cloud-based systems. It reduces the complexity of deploying DevOps and improves operational efficiency.
- Software-Defined Computing is a component of the computing infrastructure provided by Cisco UCS servers.
- Software-Defined Storage is a software solution that manages the storage component using the Cisco HyperFlex HX Data Platform.
- Software-Defined Networking is responsible for network management using Cisco Unified Fabric, which works seamlessly with Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (Cisco ACI).
- Cloud Based Management is a software solution, Cisco Intersight, that handles full lifecycle management of devices, including software upgrades, with just a single click.
- Data Center
- Streamline operations and enhance the performance of critical applications like SAP and Microsoft SQL.
- Hybrid Cloud
- Benefit from Cisco’s hybrid cloud solutions and container management, providing you with versatile options for usage.
- The Edge
- Boost application performance at the edge with flexible configuration options and multi-site management capabilities.
- Fully Integrated All-NVMe
- Achieve maximum speed and efficiency with fully integrated all-NVMe technology.
- Flexible GPU Acceleration
- Empower VDI workloads with powerful graphics capabilities.
- Easy-to-use with fast configuration within minutes, allowing for better network management within the organization.
- Consolidate servers and storage into a single device, reducing costs associated with SAN switches.
- Effortlessly manage data with support for provisioning, cloning, and snapshots.
- Performing inline deduplication and inline compression consistently helps to save storage space.
- Supports scale-out capabilities.
- Enabling dynamic data distribution across storage.
- Available in compact 1U and high-storage 2U form factors, as well as separate 2U+8U blade configurations for processing and storage.
Unified Computing System (UCS)
Cisco Unified Computing System or UCS Data Center technology is built on many important components, such as Blade, Chassis, and interconnection between fabric software, with the management of overall Fabric Extender and Network Adapter to support the Virtualization workflow.
- Unified Fabric which creates a virtual system for every Interface
- Reduce the complexity and investment costs related to the connection system between Server, Network, and Storage.
- VN-Link which manages VM migration easier
- “VN-Link” is a software switch which controls policies and many configurations of the VM machine to be attached to the VM. When the VM is moved, all network requirements are automatically migrated without interruption and no longer need to fix.
- Overlay Transport Virtualization (OTV)
- Easier to migrate VM across Data Center or Location as though the same VLAN. This feature is installed in the product section of Core Switch: Nexus 700 Series.
- UCS Manager for better administration and management
- Cisco UCS Manager possesses Service Profile technology to solve software license problems with hardware by storing all hardware specifications as a profile. When a server is moved from a hardware to a new machine, Cisco UCS Manager will take that profile to transfer into a new hardware within minutes for readiness of application work.
- Extended Memory for easy extension of memory and addition of VM
- Cisco has developed the Extended Memory Technology which can perform Virtual of DIMMs, making it easy to extend Memory and RAM of several times more.
- Increase business agility
- Enhance the efficiency of Server and Data Center
- Lower TCO costs
Solution to enhance the security of user authentication for an access to Business Applications with more safety and the standard of Zero Trust, which comprises Multi-factor Authentication, Secure Devices, and permission set for the entire access to application.
- Multi-factor Authentication (MFA)
- Create another layer of security to verify identity before accessing various application systems of the organization with a variety of authentication, such as App Push, Passcode, SMS, Phone Call or traditional Hardware Token to verify additional identity.
- Device Trust
- The device must be secure before allowing access to various application systems. It also enables the users to update a device by themselves in order to have a level of safety set before usage.
- Adaptive Access Policies
- Set the access to a device and the rights of users for various applications with flexibility as needed. It can also effectively suspend the access in case of an abnormality.
- Single Sign-on (SSO)
- Support the SSO functionality for Application with one-time authentication. Many applications can be used according to the set permissions.
- Reduce the risk of data leakage
- Increase the security of data access
- Set permissions for access to Devices and Application
Solutions that enable organizations to implement policies of Work from Home or Hybrid Work confidently and no worries about Malware to come in – Cisco Umbrella is a solution where users can stay safe wherever they are by simply setting up for them to point their DNS Server to Cisco, of which they can be protected immediately, especially for small organizations. Cisco Umbrella can be more responsive, with no need to invest on the IT team or many defense systems.
- DNS-layer Security
- Protect at the front line from DNS to prevent data connection with more secure, especially fraudulent websites (Phishing). It is easy to use. Simply point DNS to Cisco Umbrella to protect users anywhere, anytime with internet connection.
- Secure Web Gateway
- Control the access of users to the website such as specification of Website or App for each user group with the access logs that can be forwarded to other devices with further analysis by way of pointing Proxy to Cisco Umbrella.
- Control the usage, which is suitable for organizations with multiple branches to control every traffic out of the branches and strengthen security more conveniently.
- Protection against Malware, Phishing.
- Firewall Security that can set or limit access in many levels, such as Website, Application, HTTPS, DNS, DOT.
- Enhancement of Hybrid Work policy with confidence and no worries about hidden cyber threats.
Cisco ThousandEyes is software that analyzes the connectivity and performance of applications across various departments within a LAN, WAN, and the Internet. This enables system administrators to quickly identify and address issues.
- Analysis and view of routing level connections for each Hop, BGP, DNS and VoIP
- Active and Passive Verification
- Gain insights about User Experience in Application. Verify datasets on the Internet for detection of some internet outages in real-time. Notify administrators of problems and provide relevant causes.
- Display and overview of all operations through Dashboard
- Start from routing simulation and availability of services through the routes of network as well as global internet routing information. This makes it easy to separate, manage and solve the problems faster.
- More convenient to monitor the performance of Application and Network
- Users of Catalyst 9300 and 9400 will have the Agent of ThousandEyes installed into iOS, giving an immediate visibility into application and network performance.
- Verify the insights on different types of network connection in the organization effectively.
- Solve problems quickly and accurately from system alerts.
- Monitor the Real-time system connection to inhibit any abnormalities that occur immediately.
Cisco Firepower, a system for threat protection at Enterprise-grade, which consists of Application Control, Advanced Anti-Malware, Threat Defense, and Firewall of Next-generation: All in one device.
- To meet the Personal Data Protection Act, the mapping can be as follows:
- Data “at-rest” is protected.
- Data “in-transit” is protected.
- Assets are formally managed (Removal, Transfer and Disposition).
- Capacity planning is ensured for availability.
- Protection against data leaks are implemented.
- Integrity Checking mechanisms are used to verify software, firmware, and information integrity.
- The development and testing environment are separated from the production environment.
- Global Security Control.
- Network integration and security.
- Centralized Management on Firewall, Application Control, Intrusion prevention, URL filtering, and advanced malware protection.