It is to reduce the complexity of Data Center migration with faster and more efficient data collection and lower the risk of data loss while increasing the work flexibility including the operation of various systems to be able to work more efficiently by using Software-Defined Data Center technology to perform the Compute, Storage, Network, and Management.
- Quick and easy to use and start the work
- The worthiness of the overall cost is more than buying the Server and Storage separately
- Estimating the cost of investment Maintenance and expansion accurately
- Freedom of system expansion, with the always use of the latest hardware
- Support for Hybrid Multi-cloud to increase the value of long-term investment
- Easy for installation and maintenance
- Management of Server, Storage, and Network easily by only one administrator
- Able to back up initial data by snapshots and move toward Disaster Recovery
- Easy for system expansion towards a new HCI system to work with the existing HCI immediately
- Support for both Virtual Machine and Container in one system with the lower complexity of long-term maintenance of IT Infrastructure
- Support of GPU processing for graphics work
Help to work faster and more smoothly. Act as a center for the organization. Reduce time spent in working and communicating. Make the organization a more organized system.
- High efficiency, able to process or support the use of Software and Application simultaneously in large quantities
- Safe for most of the servers under a highly reliable Data Center, being supervised and managed especially by experts, ready to detect problems quickly
- Reliable, designed to handle high-volume computing with efficient hardware, and available at all times, thus being difficult to cause Downtime and data loss when the hardware has got a problem
- Convenient and flexible support the access via the internet without device restrictions and the access, ability to manage, improve, modify, and share data together in a quick manner
- Easy to manage, with support of a server for the installation of various types of Software or Applications, which may come with a User Interface to allow users to easy management or service set-up
- Flexibility to add or expand devices via docking port as needed
- Support for the installation of Hypervisor / Container, including the processing tasks which use GPU’s efficient performance
External storage systems can support data storage by volume as follows: Entry Storage, Midrange Storage, and Enterprise Storage, which are designed to support multiple types of storage or specific areas. For connection, it can be done by Fiber Channel, iSCSI, or Network to support unlimited business growth, and more convenient management, including good management of costs.
- Datacenter integration helps the overview of data management conveniently.
- Plans for the efficient use of resources across the organization, including a design to support Disaster Recovery.
- Use All Flash technology of NVMe or SSD, which provides more efficient storage.
- Design and install the system to be ready for use according to customer requirements.
- Connect to customers’ old systems for continuous operations while migrating the data to newly proposed solutions according to the needs of customers.
- Provide after-sales service and installation, with Preventive Maintenance.
Data protection safeguards against data corruption, intrusion, and loss, building reliability within organizations. It is crucial to protect data in all forms, whether On-premise or in the cloud, for short, medium, or long-term periods. Additionally, there are anti-malware solutions available for backup systems.
- Protect and recover every organization’s data in a timely manner, including Service Level Objective (RPO/RTO) capabilities.
- Protect and recover data in time.
- Efficiently protect the data with low costs.
- Check for the threats to back up data with safety and bring it back to use.
- Backup from edge to cloud and vice versa
- Protection everywhere
- Backup with deduplication
- Long Term Retention
- In Cloud Backup
- Cyber Recovery
- Native Cloud Application Backup