Businesses are needing to change the Core Network from traditional usage patterns in supporting the newly Next Generation Core Network to serve future business growth. Businesses also wish to transform the traditional work to more IT network systems, which requires the stability of system to work to reduce errors and continue the business without interruption. Moreover, businesses need security to check and set permission to access the system within the organization for the prevention of unauthorized access to the system.
- Automate the networking to be the foundation and support the transition to the era of true Digital Transformation.
- Make the policy setting of both LAN and WLAN in similar ways to increase User Experience for the use when moving the device with no disconnection.
- Increase the efficiency of use by reducing the costs of the WAN network.
- Guarantee for network performance.
- Able to detect and mitigate system threats.
- Increase the security of a system by doing Network Segmentation from the original IP Address for identification change to Scalable Group Tags with flexibility and accuracy in policy making to users.
- Reduce the time required to configure devices for 802.1x by applying Automates to the system.
- Lower the time required to find causes and fix problems occurring in the network.
- Provide network visibility because controllers can manage end-to-end visibility and analytics to recommend solutions, and reduce analytical time to solve problems.
- Increase the easiness of system maintenance by updating Firmware to network devices via the controller’s GUI.
- Configure via the GUI to reduce the complexity of device set-up.
- Network can support software-defined operations.
- Network is programmable.
- Network is ready to support IoT and WiFi6E New WLAN standard.
- Network is more stable and more resistant to failures.
- Network is more secure by doing Network Segmentation.
It is suitable for businesses to reduce time and resources in troubleshooting and managing network systems, along with abnormality warning and giving solutions in response to the automation work which can adjust the network system to be in line with applications in serving both internal and external customers in a timely manner and with high efficiency and safety to provide an overview of the performance of the system to plan for future expansion.
- Suitable for making Infrastructure Automation, including the connection in a Cloud-based format.
- Programmable and Software Defined Networking.
- A network that supports Cloud-based and Multi-cloud operations.
- A network with centralized management to reduce the complexity.
- A Network designed to support the use of application mobility.
- A network designed to support Active-Active Datacenter.
- Able to work with open standards of any programming languages or various processes which support REST APIs, such as Ansible, Puppet, Python, and Ruby.
- Designed to work with Kubernetes and microservice-based applications.
- Able to be managed from the command line replacement, covering the management of Configuration, Management, Monitoring, as well as the overall performance of the system.
- Designed to support Active-Active Datacenter with the ability to extend the network boundaries within the same network fabric of Multiple active locations.
It is flexible to work anywhere in the office and support BYOD with access to various systems such as On-prem Applications, On-ploud Applications, or Conferences, as well as various IoT systems suitable for all organization sizes, from small to big with the need to use a wireless network within the organization by using a variety of business models.
- Support for the growth of new technologies and IoT applications, as well as other applications
- Maximize Security and Contain Breaches
- Able to integrate with policy management (Cisco ISE) to detect and protect various types of attacks, including the prevention of access to the Wireless Network by granting different rights for each user or device to control access to important information (Authentication, Authorization and Accounting (AAA))
- Encrypted Traffic Analytics (ETA)
- Detection of malware in the encrypted packets by using databases from Statewatch and Talos to increase the security
- Guest Access for Wireless Network
- Support of Captive Portal for Visitor to use in the organization network
- DNA Center
- Increase a 360-degree management view to assist in the overall management of the organization’s network, improve work efficiency, reduce the complexity of network expansion through automation, as well as analyze and manage problems that may occur in the network quickly and accurately from the implementation of Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (AI/ML)
- Support various policies covering both LAN and Wireless
- Centralize Management
- Lower the complexity of managing a large number of Access Points by supporting management through Traditional controller and Cloud controller
- Wireless LAN is more secure.
- Wireless LAN is ready to support a wide range of applications and IoT.
- It is to support both On-premise and Cloud-based operations.
- The system can be connected to support automated operations (DNA Center).