VxRail Hyperconverged Infrastructure (HCI) on Dell PowerEdge. It is a high-performance server with new software advances and Dynamic Node introduction to support Workload which demands a highly efficient system of Dell Technologies Storage. VxRail is the only HCI system to be engineered and tested with VMware vSAN as a standard in the VMware environment.
- 100% compatible with vCenter. There is an LCM process to Patch, Update and increase/decrease Node to keep the system running continuously.
- Alternative Kubernetes. Able to quickly develop software systems on Tanzu Architecture such as Setup or Deploy, including the extension of the system to Cloud and VMware Cloud Foundation with Tanzu on VxRail.
- VxRail with the latest PowerEdge server. There are many new technologies, such as Intel Xeon Scalable, AMD EPYC, NVMe Drive, Intel Optane SSD, NVIDIA graphics card, etc.
- Support Hybrid Cloud. Integrate with VMware Cloud Foundation.
- Work with Storage devices. This also includes Isilon to store data on Primary Storage, as well as Isilon to help customers manage their storage with full efficiency.
- Alternative for development of Container Apps. This can be developed with Tanzu Architecture and Scale up on VMware Cloud Foundation system.
The success of a business is the ability to meet the needs of customers in a timely manner, which requires a server to efficiently support a variety of workloads. At present, the most widely used workloads can be classified into 5 types, including HPC/AI/ML, Data Analytics, Software Defined Storage, Edge Computing and others.
- Scalable Business Architecture.
- It is an architecture to support business growth and various workloads currently in businesses. Thus, PowerEdge Servers could help support a wide range of business architectures.
- Effortless Management.
- Easily manage with Software and help operate the system to be more convenient and faster such as Software OpenManage, iDRAC, including Support Assist.
- Integrated Security PowerEdge Servers.
- Comes with a security system for every device for more confidence of customers in the system usage.
- Manage a smooth workload.
- Enhance the security of the server system.
- Well, prepare for more competitions in business.
In selecting a good Enterprise Storage system in the present time, it is essential to consider a high-performance solution that can effectively meet the demands of all data and applications in the digital era. The chosen system should have the capability to scale without any adverse impact and should also encompass comprehensive functionalities to ensure value, increased efficiency and ease of maintenance.
- Hybrid Unified Storage (Hybrid Flash). Support the general Datacenter level of applications with cost advantage and capability to scale up to a maximum of 16PB.
- All-Flash/NVMe Storage. Enhance efficiency, worthiness, capabilities and more outputs up to 2 times faster with Inline Data Reduction at the maximum ratio of 5:1.
- Dell UnityXT of all models to support high availability performance with a Dual-active Storage controller to work smoothly without interruption.
- Support of the work through Web Browser with HTML 5.
- Management Portal for easy and fast management.
- Customization of various features to suit each business. such as Inline DR, DevOps integrations, DIP Controller Upgrades and Simplified Management.
- Built for Multi-cloud. Able to choose the expansion of some spaces to Cloud or use a space on Cloud from the Unity itself.
- Storage is designed for high performance and quick operations.
- Support of the expansion and installation on Cloud for full multi-cloud usage.
- Saving the installation and set-up time. About 10 minutes for installation and 15 minutes to set up.
PowerProtect DD is designed to support the scale-up and scale-out as workload changes by the connectivity to Dell EMC Integrated Data Protection Appliances or PowerProtect X Series Appliances. It is also compatible with other Backup Software.
- Protection against Cyberattacks
- OS Hardening.
- Specifying Immutable Backup Data to set Retention Lock Data so that the data are not deleted before expiration.
- Using Clock tamper to check the time with NTP Server and prevent the modification of Retention Lock Data.
- Data Integrity. Verify the accuracy of data storage and ensure restorability.
- Support of Cyber Recovery. Prevent Ransomware from attacking Backup Data.
- Support of Authentication. Prevent Unauthorized Users from accessing data.
- Support up to 1.25 PB of usable capacity in a single rack or Logical capacity of approximately 81.3 PB (for PowerProtect DD9900) This is due to the ability to compress data up to 30% and usage of the new 8 TB disk in reducing rack space by 39%.
- Extension of data backup to be stored in Cloud. Data will be sent to Cloud and go through deduplication to reduce the use of cloud storage space, with less use of Network Bandwidth.
- Support for Disaster Recovery to AWS, Azure and VMware Cloud on AWS, with Cloud Disaster Recovery to make a copy of the VM data backup at PowerProtect DD to Public Cloud.
- Data backup with Instant Access/Restore up to 50% faster and support more activation of Virtual Machine together, as well as Network Port of 25 GbE and 100 GbE towards faster connection of PowerProtect DD.
- 38% faster data backup.
- 36% faster data recovery.
- Up to 30% more data compression.
- Data recovery is up to 50% faster.
- Prevention of data attacks and restore of data backup in case of attacks.
- Support of data storage for Long-term retention to Public Cloud.
PowerProtect DP Series is a combination of Backup Hardware and Backup Software Appliances to support the backup storage of Deduplication for easier and faster data backup and recovery.
- Backup and Recovery.
- Offsite Backup with Replication.
- Deduplication to support more data backup.
- Traditional backup support and Container Platform.
- 38% faster backup performance and 45% faster recovery.
- More NVMe Flash for faster performance of Restore with Instant Access.
- Data storage for Long-term Retention in Public Cloud.
Cloud-level and On-premise backup service to protect against cyber attacks and agile data recovery in case of attacks.
- Anti-malware for backup systems.
- Isolate Network for data storage.
- Sync data to Cyber Recovery Vault with Technology Air Gap.
- Lock data files to prevent loss.
- Scan and Analyze the backup data for protection of cyber threats.
- Strengthen the security of recovery files to be reused.
- Help verify access to files and databases.
- Detects Ransomware attacks by using Machine Learning.
- Reduce the risk of data thefts or attacks in various ways.